Anthony Ernest was first elected as a Vale of Glamorgan County Councillor some years ago, and has been re-elected on a number of occasions. He lives in Penarth, where he was born, and has his home with his growing family.
Anthony first and foremost believes in helping residents with Local Issues, which he considers to be his top priority in his day to day work throughout the Penarth community. Offering guidance and support to residents in his Ward of Penarth-Plymouth, Anthony has a wealth of experience in his regular dealings with the Council, and brings that knowledge to help those living in his area.
Anthony wants to help bring improved local services to the town, driving down waste and unecessary spend on futile schemes, but he knows that local residents value the basics that are so essential to his community. He plans to:
- Chase up poor roads and pavements
- Continue to invest in our delightful parks and play areas
- Keep Penarth Pier & Esplanade in excellent shape and fit for all
- Improve Lower Penarth & Byrd Crescent Community Centres
- Ensure adequate and inexpensive or free parking for residents on the Seafront and at Cosmeston Lakes Country Park
- Help invest in Penarth as a great place to live and work
- Regularly meet residents at or near their homes, and be readily available by phone or online when his help is needed.
Anthony Ernest looks forward to hearing from you.